For most people this is THE most important area of policy.
- Take all minimum wage earners out of income tax by raising the tax threshold
- Abolish inheritance tax
- Reduce the tax rate for people earning between £42k and £55K to 35%
- Above £55K, 40% will be payable
- Leave the EU and save £8 billion per year in net costs
- Reduce foreign aid and save £9 billion per year
- Target our foreign aid contributions at healthcare initiatives, inoculations against preventable diseases and clean water programmes
Incidentally, our spokesman for the Economy is Patrick O’Flynn who is eminently qualified to talk on this subject as he has a degree in Economics from Cambridge unlike; George Osborne (history), Danny Alexander (PPE) and Ed Balls (PPE).